We are pleased to share with you the 20th issue of My Princess, released in Spring 2021.
It has been almost a year since we have released a new edition of our popular customer’s magazine, so this issue is filled with plenty of news and updates including exciting model releases, upcoming shows and events, stories from our owners in the UK and Europe, plus much more! We’ve packed a lot into this edition, and we hope you enjoy it as much as we have enjoyed creating it.
We are incredibly happy to welcome back our much-loved boat shows this year, with both Palma Boat Show and British Motor Yacht Show on the horizon – we can’t wait to see our customers again and welcome them safely on board our beautiful yachts.
Within this Spring 2021 issue of My Princess, you can find:
- New model reviews – including the all-new Princess Y72 and the newly-improved F62
- A 2018 MBY review of the F Class
- 2021 shows and events
- A look back at 2020 – our exciting owners stories, an industry insight into the effect of the pandemic on the yachting industry and a recap of the boat shows we were able to host
- For our new owners joining the Princess family, we’ve re-introduced our services and locations, including our UK and European offices, improved service centres and Retrofit products
- An insight into Siren Marine connected boat technology, with a Princess V48 owner’s review
- YachtQuarters: Shared Ownership – discover our newly available Princess 68
- Find out more about our official Princess dealers in Scotland, and discover the Scottish western isles
- Escape to the French Riviera with Princess Charter
- Charter yachts available in the French Riviera this summer season
- Latest Princess Brokerage listings
This digital edition of My Princess Spring 2021 is hosted on Issuu, click here to read the magazine online.