Minx is a 2015 Princess 88MY, now ready for charter in the Western Mediterranean; from the French Riviera, to the rugged Amalfi Coast of Southern Italy – the choice is yours.
The design of the Princess 88MY was strongly influenced by the flagship Princess 40M. A lovely feature is the folding balcony on the starboard side of the saloon. Sliding double doors connect this terrace to the saloon, so there truly is no better place to watch the sunset before stepping in for dinner! The vast flybridge and huge cockpit area means that there is plenty of space to dine and entertain al fresco.
Accommodation is also plentiful, comprising four cabins with a VIP ensuite in the bow of the boat, a double and a twin as well as a sumptuous master cabin amidships. With this spacious yacht, there is ample room for relaxing or entertaining, in breath-taking surroundings.
Princess 88MY specification:
• Length 27m (88’7”)
• Beam 6.3m (20’9”)
• Builder Princess Yachts
• Guests 8
• Draft 1.78m (5’10”)
• Year 2015
• Number of Crew 3
• Rates From €55,000 pw
See the Princess 88MY for charter, and more at princessyachtcharter.com
5 REASONS TO BOOK YOUR CHARTER EARLY
Last summer the Yacht Charter industry saw unprecedented levels of demand. As a result, yachts for charter of all sizes were in short supply, increasing prices – in some cases over and above the original
asking price – simply to secure the yacht of choice. With growing demand expected in 2016 for yachts between 70 to 130ft, booking early is highly recommended.
- Wider range of dates to choose from – even in high season
- Greater selection of yachts. Remember the best yachts often get booked first
- Book your favourite ports (St Tropez, Portofino, Monaco, Porto Cervo, Bonifacio – some of the most popular – are often fully booked for the season as early as June)
- Benefit from the weak Euro and pay your charter in full at a low exchange rate. The Euro lost about 20% of its value against Sterling and 25% against the US Dollar in just a year. Almost a full APA gained in value!
- Owners are receptive to improved terms for early bookings, allowing them to plan their own use in advance