A 2011 PRINCESS 78 MOTOR YACHT FOR SALE - OFFERS INVITED
OPEN TO PART EXCHANGE • VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE • PRINCESS TECHNICAL ORIENTATION INCLUDED
Twin Caterpillar 1723hp diesel engines • 27kW Generator • Three station controls for engine and thrusters • TRAC fin type digital stabilsers • Hydraulic bow and stern thrusters • Remote control telescopic passarelle • Spa bath on Flybridge • Flybridge crane • Raymarine G Series plotter & radar • Raymarine fishfinder • Teak laid cockpit, transom platform, side decks and flybridge • Flybridge wetbar • 4 cabins plus crew area • Master stateroom ensuite with bath • Fully integrated sound system • LED TV's in saloon and all cabins.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS STUNNING 2011 PRINCESS 78 MOTOR YACHT.
|Length||23.8 m / 78 ft 1 in|
|Beam||5.97 m / 20 ft 7 in|
|Number of Engines||2|
|Total Power||3446 hp|
- Midnight Blue Hull
Raymarine G series plotter/Super HD Radar (2 screens at lower & 2 at upper helms)
Raymarine fishfinder linked to non standard Raymarine G Series
European version plotter charts
Dual station VHF
Dual station autopilot
Colour radar with scanner and GPS
EU version VHF
- Yacht Controller
- Third station controls in cockpit including engine and thruster controls.
- Underwater transom lights
- Foredeck sunbed cushions
- Hydraulically powered Bimini with illumination
- Spa bath on flybridge
- Teak laid transom platform, cockpit deck, side decks and flybridge
- Flybridge crane (420kg)
- Stern docking lights
- Two electric horns
- Dual station remote control searchlight
- Freshwater deck/anchor wash
- Electric twin stern rope winches port and starboard
- Reversible electric anchor winch with foredeck, main helm and flybridge controls
- 50Kg self-stowing Delta anchor with 100m of chain
- Bow rope storage locker
- Remote control telescopic passerelle (3.8m)
- Electro-hydraulic rise fall bathing platform
- Dual station controls on flybridge
- Flybridge helm position fitted with hydraulically raised instrument controls
- Ice maker in flybridge wetbar
- Flybridge bar with sink, BBQ, top loading coolbox and waste bin.
- Flybridge stereo/ipod, MP3 Dock
- Hot and cold transom shower
- 27 Kw Generator
- TRAC Fin type digital stabilisers
- Freshwater maker (160 litrs/hr)
- Hydraulic bow and stern thruster
- Upgraded 100w inverter
- Water heated 240v immersion heater
- Electric quietflush WC system with 455 litr holding tank
- Automatic/manual override fire extinguishers in engine room
- 24v DC/240v AC electrical system
- Hand operated fire extinguishers in master, forward, port, starboard and crew cabins, galley, utility room and lower helm.
- Light Oak interior wood satin finish
- Black Amethyst Granite bathroom worktops & floors
- Black Amethyst Granite galley worktop
- Master Stateroom with ensuite bathroom which has bath integrated with stall shower
- Forward VIP double cabin with ensuite
- Double starboard guest cabin with twin conversion and ensuite
- Twin port guest cabin with enuite
- Main deck saloon, galley, dinette and main helm station
- Aft crew quarters with accommodation for three crew
- Washing machine and separate dryer in crew quarters
- Entertainment centre incorporating LED TV linked to surround system in saloon
- Cocktail cabinet with stainless refrigerator
- Stainless steel framed aft cockpit door
- Forward dinette table in Wenge gloss with Italian brown leather inlay.
- Combination microwave/conventional oven/grill
- Ice maker
- Full height refrigerator with freezer draws
- LED TV’s in all cabins
A fabulous example of this timeless model, this 2011 Princess 78 has been maintained to the highest standard by her meticulous captain. The interior finish of the light satin oak enhances the brightness throughout this vessel creating an even larger feeling of volume in this already spacious yacht. Fitted with the largest engine option, the Caterpillar C32 Acert 1723hp engines, she is capable of reaching speeds of up to 32 knots. Her flybridge offers a vast amount of space to relax with family and friends and the spa bath is the perfect place to cool down in the middle of the day. Forward there is another excellent social area with large sunpad and forward cockpit seating. On the main deck the galley area can be closed off so as not to disturb guests while in the saloon. There are four large ensuite cabins accommodating eight guests and a crew quarters catering for three. An excellent yacht and seriously for sale, offers welcome.
In this case we are acting as Brokers only.
The Vendor is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract.
A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate at his own expense to employ a qualified Marine Surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability for such engine on our part.