There is no other place in the world comparable to Alaska for dramatic scenery that will provide you with spectacular vistas.
Whales can be spotted frequently here whilst they thrive in their natural habitat of ice cold waters and the glaciers will amaze even the most seasoned traveller. Alaska has a wealth of incredible sights that are waiting to be explored.
- Day 1: Sitka to S.E. Chichagof Island
- Day 2: S.E. Chichagof Island to Tenakee Springs
- Day 3: Tenakee Springs to Warm Springs Bay
- Day 4: Warm Springs Bay to Red Bluff
- Day 5: Red Bluff to The Brothers
- Day 6: The Brothers to Tracy Arm
- Day 7: Tracy Arm to Taku
- Day 8: Taku to Juneau