Chartering a yacht within Montenegro and the surrounding area provides you with an abundance of impeccable landscapes, ancient architecture attached to fascinating history and magnificent waters that are coupled with pristine white sands.
Montenegro is thought to be the East Mediterranean’s answer to Monte Carlo, known to be quiet and relaxing yet full of colour and bursting at the seams with cultural diversity.
- Day 1: Venice to Rovinj
- Day 2: Rovinj & Brijuni Islands
- Day 3: Brijuni Islands to Pula
- Day 4: Pula to Cres & Losinj
- Day 5: Losinj to Rab
- Day 6: Rab to Pag & Zadar
- Day 7: Zadar to Kornati Islands
- Day 8: Kornati Islands to Sibenik
- Day 9: Sibenik to Split
- Day 10: Split to Brac & Hvar
- Day 11: Hvar to Vis
- Day 12: Vis to Mljet
- Day 13: Mljet to Dubrovnik
- Day 14: Dubrovnik to Porto Montenegro